Workers Comp Investigation
If you run your own business, are an insurance agent, or otherwise are responsible for employees or workers, Legion Security can provide a full array of investigative services for your Workers Comp Investigation.
We can investigate your workers comp claims to help ensure that each of the workers filing a worker’s comp claim are entitled to the compensation they receive. This not only allows more money to be available for workers with genuine claims, but it also helps limit loss of manpower and loss of insurance money.
Workers Comp Investigation Techniques
Our Workers Comp Investigators use a variety of techniques to uncover workers compensation insurance fraud, including:
- Background checks and traditional investigative techniques: A worker’s compensation investigator may check medical records, and other records to determine whether a worker is truly injured. They may also run background checks to see whether a worker has filed numerous compensation claims in the past or has been convicted of workers compensation fraud in the past
- Evidence gathering: Workers compensation investigators can gather evidence if they uncover workers compensation insurance fraud. This can help employers and businesses prosecute fraud and cut off workers compensation claims that are not legitimate.
- Interviews and research: Workers compensation investigators may interview colleagues, friends, family, trying to find out how extensive the worker’s injuries are.
- Surveillance: Investigators may use audio, video, and other types of surveillance to determine whether an individual worker is really as injured as they seem.
- Underpaid workers investigation: Workers compensation investigators can also help workers who are not getting adequate insurance money. If a company or insurance company is not paying workers comp to a genuinely injured worker, a private investigator can gather evidence about the company or insurance company in question. This can help a genuinely injured worker get their money through the court system.